Friday 24 April 2009

5 weeks

As it says above I guess. 5 weeks till the start of the FINALS. Sometimes it feels possible, just. Other times it seems totally not. Geriatrics block ended this week and I was blessed with a great tutor who gave some well thought, useful feedback (usually a rarity). This weekend I'm off to a revision course, just the surgery part-I did the medicine day back in late March. I'm hoping this will be just as useful. An added bonus is it's down in London so I guess it's a wee break. Strangely enough I'm looking forward to the train journeys the most. And I will try to do some work and not just stare out the window listening to music, one of favourite pastimes...Then onto GP on Monday for the last 4 weeks. Anyway, am off to try and crank the revision up a notch. Hmm.

----------------
Listening to: Beyoncé - Halo
via FoxyTunes

No comments: