Tuesday 29 March 2011

rediscoveries

I've popped back to write because, well, I miss it, I've tried other spots but for now here is where I'll jot stuff down. I miss the odd snippets that jog memories. I've been working for a year and a half now and yes, time flies. Doesn't always feel like it but before I blink another day's gone by. I like the idea of "a 1000 gifts", a book and blog series I came across centred around appreciating the little things to be thankful for in everyday life. I like the thought of taking a moment to appreciate the amazingness of life because at times it can feel pretty rough. So here's to remembering the good things and the fantastic things and the things that can all too quickly be forgotten.

----------------
Listening to: Biffy Clyro - Mountains
via FoxyTunes

No comments: