Friday 6 March 2009

just try

So up and down that's how it goes. Sometimes I feel like I've hit rock bottom then I find I'm still drowning somwhere deeper down than I thought possible. This week I've amazed myself twice over: one, that I stayed up for a whole night shift then most of the day afterwards to make the most of teaching; two, that I felt more rubbish than ever. And I don't know why but I do know that I need to pull myself together.

I know where I'll be working (well, assuming finals are passed) and I feel happy with the job. But sometimes it seems like there's an impossibly high mountain to climb.....

Ok, so, regroup, plan and get down to work. Another 10 weeks and finals will be beginning...nothing like that to make your stomach churn.

I'll try.....

----------------
Listening to: Nelly Furtado - Try
via FoxyTunes

No comments: